Innovation Norway’s purpose is to increase value creation in Norway. We are owned by The Ministry of Trade, Industry and Fisheries and counties. Our focus is to increase the number of successful entrepreneurs, high growth companies and innovative clusters. We have customer-oriented teams in all counties in Norway and in 35 different countries globally that share the same vision; to give local ideas global opportunities.
We are looking for a talented young professional to strengthen our team in London.
Working across UK, Ireland and our extensive overseas network, we support Norwegian businesses in scaling up and taking advantage of the global appetite for Norwegian products and services, as well as encouraging more people to visit, invest in and do business with Norway. We prioritise areas where Norway has a competitive advantage, and we strive to understand Norwegian companies’ needs entering the global market and support their ambitions to export and invest across borders. We provide advice, intelligence on opportunities and understanding of, and exposure to, a diverse range of stakeholders and networks both nationally and internationally.
What you will do
You will play an active role in all aspects of client and stakeholder engagement to strengthen their international reputation and their capacity and capability to increase export. This could mean building on previous knowledge or developing unique experience in an area that is completely new. It will be your responsibility to:
- Gather and analyse information
- Develop and communicate recommendations
- Present results to clients and support the implementation of their growth ambitions
- Accommodate and train Norwegian executives through Innovation Norway’s global competence programmes, e.g. Tech City Executive Accelerator (TEA) at L39, London
- Facilitate impactful business conferences, networking events and executive visiting programmes
- Proactively engage to identify and promote global growth opportunities and effectively build strong relationships with key partners nationally and internationally
- Actively contribute to driving a culture of collaboration and high performance empowering Norwegian businesses in existing and future prioritised sectors
- Undergraduate and advanced degree with an outstanding record of academic achievement
- 2-5 years of experience from data-driven and digital savvy businesses with a proven record of achievements
- Solid functional knowledge, including but not limited to strategy, business development, project management, marketing and sales
- Demonstrate an aptitude for analytics
- Well-developed sensitivity to secure confidence of clients and key stakeholders, and ability to work effectively with people on all levels in an organisation
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Fluency in English, and preferably Norwegian/Scandinavian language
CLICK HERE for more information.