The UK has left the EU and will leave the EU Single Market and Customs Union at the end of the year. The transition period will end shortly, and businesses should take action now to start preparing for new trading rules which will come into effect from January 2021.
Here are some links you may find useful:
- Exporters: find out what you need to do to continue to export goods to the EU.
- Importers: find out what you need to do to continue importing goods from the EU.
- Information and advice about trading internationally at great.gov.uk
- Help and support if your business trades with the EU
- Using personal data in your business or other organisation after the transition period
- Legal services business owners from 1 January 2021
- Divorces involving EU from 1 January 2021
- EU Settlement Scheme: local authorities toolkit
- Cross-border civil and commercial legal cases: guidance for legal professionals from 1 January 2021
- British Embassy in Oslo
- Norwegian Embassy in London
- Norway and Brexit
By following these links and answering a few questions you can set up your own personalised information email directly into your inbox:
- Sign up to email alerts to stay up to date with any further changes.
- Head to GOV.UK/transition to take a short survey and receive a personalised list of actions for you and your business to take.