It is very important that businesses continue preparing for the new start in January irrespectively of a Trade Deal being agreed or not. And just to be clear; a Trade Deal can still be reached.
The links we published in the newsletter and on the website can be found under the Brexit section. The UK Government is constantly keeping the information behind these links updated.
Department for International Trade (DIT) has set up a Newsflash link specifically for Nordic and Baltic businesses. Please subscribe to receive updated information straight to your inbox. Additionally, the UK Transition Department has a range of sector specific Check, Change, Go webinars that some may find very useful.
Additionally, we would recommend following the British Embassy in Oslo on LinkedIn and get fresh information relevant to Norway/UK trade in your daily feed.
Here are new links that some may find useful:
- Importing and exporting wine from 1 January 2021
- Exporting and importing businesses: prepare for 1 January 2021
- Export licences and certificates from 1 January 2021
- Import licences and certificates from 1 January 2021
- Existing UK trade agreements with non-EU countries
- Air, sea, road and rail transport from January 2021
- Preparing for the end of the transition period if you work in arts, heritage and culture sectors
- Apply for grants if your business completes customs declarations
- Preparing for the end of the transition period if you work in the telecoms and information services sector
- Preparing for the end of the transition period if you work in the tourism sector
- Recruiting people from outside the UK
To receive personalised Brexit information by email:
- Sign up to email alerts to stay up to date with any further changes.
- Head to GOV.UK/transition to take a short survey and receive a personalised list of actions for you and your business to take.