For spring 2021, the NBCC will together with Premier, Partner & Network members, host a series of events that will be a combination of webinars and hybrid events. As a non-profit membership organisation with few possible revenue streams so sale of sponsorships and individual tickets for events and conferences will be very important and new as of January 2021.
Hybrid events from January through to May/June
We’re planning to have 2 hybrid events per month. Small network events with members, guests and speakers physically present at several locations in Norway and the UK connected virtually. For individuals who cannot attend one of the network events can obviously logon from any location. The events are as follows:
- Wednesday 13th January: Investment Analysis NCS 2021-2025,
- Norwegian Oil and Gas Association
- Tuesday 19th January: Cultural Awareness – cultural challenges and strategies between Norway and Britain,
- Norges Handelshøyskole.
- Tuesday 9th February: ESG in Shipping,
- SEB, Danske Bank and DNB.
- Tuesday 23rd February: Energy Supply Chain
- Equinor, Amazon Filters Ltd, Focus Group AS
- Tuesday 9th March: ESG: Business Ethics
- Tuesday 23rd March: ESG: Governance – Future Boards
- Tuesday 13th April: TBA
- Tuesday 27th April: TBA
- Tuesday 11th May: TBA
After the 11th of May we will focus on the annual 17th of May celebration in Southwark Park and a new and comprehensive project; Opportunities 2021.
This will be a two-day conference located in London and Aberdeen;
- London on the 15th and 16th June and date for Aberdeen TBC
- The conference will be focusing on Energy Transition, Circular Economy and Smart City technologies and system solutions.
- There will be product specific presentations as well as panel discussions with capacities within industries, politics and academia for debates and spotlights on certain topics.
- Confirmed Industry involvement by DNV GL, Nordic Edge, and Vestre.
B2B Match-making events
An important part of NBCC’s activities in 2021 will be to actively help and support predominantly Norwegian SME’s with the UK as a defined market.
We have teamed up with NBCC member Europartnerships Ltd who has done international trade missions and match-making events for more than 20 years. More info will be announced shortly.