ScandiKitchen started 14 years ago as a small café in London. They’ve since grown to be three-warehouses big and supply food from Sweden, Denmark and Norway across multi channels in the UK.
They are now looking to fill two positions.
An Account Manager and Logistics and Purchasing Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity to join at a time when they are expanding their new Commercial Team.
Account Manager (Wholesale and Key Accounts)
Based: London NW10 7PP (80% Office based)
The role covers a range of different responsibilities including bringing on board new accounts and driving sales through the existing channels (across our Key Accounts, in both Wholesale and Grocery). You’ll be working closely with our Founder and our Consultant Sales Director (who brings a huge array of experience from across the UK FMCG Sales sector), so it’s a unique opportunity to grow your experience and learn on the job.
The main responsibilities in this role:
- Develop and maintain existing relationships with accounts.
- Build new accounts and drive sales.
- Implement effective sales campaigns in line with strategy.
- Financial management of all wholesale accounts
- Work with Marketing to ensure all relevant Trade Marketing opportunities are maximised, including trade shows.
What you look like:
- Experience in a sales role a must, preferably FMCG.
- Educated to degree level.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills and a strategic head on your shoulders.
- You are a multi-tasker with excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and drive: we love to have people on our team who have big plans and see opportunities and who want to grow fast in their roles.
- Strong in-person sales skills
- A team player who gets on with everyone.
A plus (but not essential): A Scandinavian language and/or knowledge of Scandinavian food.
Initially, p/t sales administrator resource.
Scope to progress: Huge, for the right person, both in this role – and in the business as a whole.
To apply: Send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
Please note that to apply for this role you need permission to live and work in the UK (SStatus, PSStatus, Visa or UK/Irish passport etc).
Logistics and Purchasing Manager
After several years with us, our Andreas is moving back to Norway. We are therefore starting to look for his replacement. This is a fantastic role with a lot of scope to grow and develop across both logistics and purchasing/forecasting of food products from the whole of the Nordic region.
The headline responsibilities in this role include:
- Day to day management of incoming and outgoing logistics (from planning and managing the incoming goods to all outgoing flow, including deliveries with internal and external stakeholders – and manage logistic communication).
- Manage all inventory and product data in our ERP software Netsuite
- Manage supply chain relations with key accounts supply chain and logistics departments
- Day to day management of purchasing and the supply chain
- Forecasting and demand planning for seasonal and all-year ranges
- Plan and place orders in a timely manner to meet forecasted sales levels
- Manage and monitor product pricing and commercial details
- Manage relationships with suppliers
- Pre-empt supplier issues and plan contingencies to minimise disruption
- Maintain and develop systems and forecast methods to optimise efficiency and aid business performance
- Non-product stock management
- Brexit surfing (new rules, changes, challenges).
The person we are looking for:
- Solid experience in a similar role, ideally in FMCG short shelf-life goods.
- Educated to degree level+, ideally in a related/relevant field.
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills with a wizard like Excel mind.
- Logic and problem solving skills but able to think outside the box, too.
- A team player who brings the best to the table for the greater good of the team and the business.
- A multi-tasker with excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and drive: we love to have people on our team who have big plans and see opportunities.
Knowledge of a Scandinavian language is a definite advantage, but not essential as you bring solid experience to the table.
A big plus: NetSuite.
Scope to progress: Excellent. Whilst this role is a one-person department at the moment, there is SO much that can be done within it – from optimising purchasing to navigating Brexit regulations and improving all logistics areas. This role is seen as one of the main developing areas inside the business over the next few years.
Salary: Depends on what you bring to the table. We offer a competitive salary and good package, including private healthcare.
To apply, send an email with your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org