Our member law firm Gowling WLG has recently produced two documents that might be of general interest to other members:
- “Digital Currents In a Changing World“: A report produced by Gowling WLG’s global Tech sector team that analyses:
- Which countries are most digitally advanced (Sweden comes out #1 J) and what can others learn from them?
- What opportunities and challenges do different jurisdictions and industries face, and how are they being addressed?
- What sort of legal complications do these new technologies bring for businesses, and what steps should they be taking to ensure they are both protected and primed for success?
- “The National Security and Investment Act 2021: Key aspects top consider when planning transactions“: A briefing note produced by Gowling WLG’s EU, Trade & Competition team about how the UK’s brand new FDI statute will have an impact on corporate transactions involving the UK.