Goodwille is a forward-thinking, ambitious company dedicated to providing international businesses with the professional services required to establish and flourish in the UK. These include Corporate Governance, Finance, HR, Payroll & Virtual Offices.
We are currently looking for an experienced (minimum 3 years) Marketing professional who is confident, ambitious, and fluent in a Nordic language.
The individual will work closely with the Marketing Manager on the overall direction of the marketing function and Marketing Executives with the project execution. The individual will thrive on taking ownership, being happy to “get their hands dirty” in the day-to-day work, whilst stepping back to look at the bigger picture and overall departments direction.
Within your role you will be expected to:
- Develop & implement initiatives/campaigns for lead generation.
- Have a broad understanding of marketing best practices across social, web, newsletter, events, webinars & content.
- Devise content across a range of media.
- Build relationships with strategic partners (international business chambers, trade organisations etc)
- Hold initial conversations with prospects (some of the Nordics most exciting scaleups!), both virtually and in-person.
- Lead discussions with partners & suppliers independently.
- Coordinate the day-to-day activities including delegating tasks to junior team members
- Work with confidence and independence on your own projects, and collaboratively across the team/organisation.
- Manage & general awareness of departments spend
- Measure the departments ROI – analytically & subjectively, interpret for management
- Support with future department recruitment
The role will provide is a great opportunity for someone looking to take a step in their career towards a management position, interested in gaining exposure to sales & marketing, whilst still enjoying being “hands on” in the day-to-day marketing activities.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager you will be expected to work independently and get-stuck-in to drive and develop the marketing function. You should be able to demonstrate experience working across a broad range of marketing activities, preferably within a B2B organisation. Any experience working in a sales or client facing role would also be advantageous.
In joining us, you will become part of a modern, forward-thinking and inclusive organisation, capable of offering a stimulating environment in which to accelerate your career in marketing & communications. This is a fantastic opportunity for a pro-active, pragmatic individual to make a real difference as of part of a team whilst “making it their own”.
Job type: Permanent, full time
Salary: Depending on experience/skill set
To find out more and apply, please contact James Service – email@example.com