We at NBCC would love to tip you about this upcoming course delivered by our very own Simon Portman from Marks & Clerk!
Marks & Clerk has a long history of providing outstanding training, and they are looking forward to continuing this tradition later this month through our collaboration with The Management Forum.
The course – Avoiding Pitfalls in Patent/KnowHow Licences and R&D Collaborations – will take place on 20th October and has been especially designed for patent attorneys, in-house lawyers, contracts managers, technology transfer managers and any other professions involved in patent/know-how licences and R&D collaborations.
Key topics to be covered at this seminar:
- Pitfalls and ambiguities to avoid
- Project management
- Achieving precision regarding IP definitions, ownership and use
- Project and relationship management
- The academia-industry dichotomy
Attend this comprehensive one-day seminar to:
- Ensure you have the practical mastery to give you the edge in crucial IP agreements
- Analyse and discuss the key aspects of patent/know-how licences and R&D collaborations
- Assess the areas where things can and do go wrong using draft agreements
- Take away practical advice that will aid you in your day-to-day role
- Compare experiences with delegates from across Europe
To find out more, or secure your place, please refer to the course brochure on the Management Forum website: HERE.
Note: Members of NBCC can get a 30% discount for this course! Please contact Naomi Butson at Nbutson@marks-clerk.com to get the discount code.