About this event
The West End district of London is world-famous for its retail experiences, shopping, dining and entertainment. As the area emerges from the global pandemic, visitors are beginning to experience new and vibrant offerings unlike anywhere else – and your brand could be a part of it.
With a new vision for the West End, London is excited to share this opportunity with international brands that have global ambitions. Expanding to the West End will open your doors to millions of new customers and generate huge amounts of revenue for your business. Come along to the event to hear more about the opportunity.
This event is for brands who are operating in the consumer space: retail, fashion, food and beverage, health and wellbeing, consumer experiences, museums and galleries and more.
You’ll be inspired by the exciting opportunity to be part of this incredible transformation of the most dynamic district of London and broaden your business horizons.
You will hear:
– from Sadiq Khan, Mayor of London
– a welcome from Laura Citron, CEO, London & Partners
– an introductory overview of London’s West End
– insights on the future of the West End, including forecasts of footfall, tourism and revenue.
– a look into The Now Building from Outernet Global and a vision on the future of the district.
– a panel featuring some European business owners who have expanded their brand to the area – miscusi, The Seafood Bar and Petit Pli.
And have an opportunity to have your questions answered by the experts.
To get in touch with a member of the team about bringing your business to the West End, contact us here: https://business.london/invest/west-end/contact-form