We are delighted to invite you to attend the ICC International Trade & Prosperity Week – RESETTING THE GLOBAL ECONOMY, 18th – 22nd October virtual event.
ICC ITPW 2021 brings together over 1,000 attendees from across the world and is the flagship conference of the year that encompasses all major policy priorities to specifically address “how” companies, organisations and governments are implementing solutions that deliver more inclusive, sustainable, and greener outcomes to build back better.
12+ WEBINARS | 5 DAYS | 50+ SPEAKERS
Supported by over 30 ICC offices worldwide, each day has its own theme:
DAY 1 – Trade Priorities, Trends and Analysis
DAY 2 – Climate Action & Sustainable Growth
DAY 3 – Digital Trade
DAY 4 – Human Rights, Tackling the Trade Finance Gap & Cybersecurity
DAY 5 – ICC Global Alliance Day – webinars hosted by the ICC global community
Hosted via a new online platform, those that register will be able to:
- Access the full 5 days’ worth of content
- Personalise their agenda
- Network with attendees, speakers & sponsors
- Schedule one-to-one meetings and calls
REASONS TO ATTEND:
- International audience and speakers bringing insights from across the world
- Opportunity to network in advance of the event using our new virtual platform – make global connections
- Select the webinars most relevant to you and watch content on demand
As a NBCC member, you can get discounted tickets by using the following discount code: ICCITPW2021NBCC
Secure your participation by clicking here!