The Nordic M&A Forum in London will be discussing the year ahead for Nordic cross-border M&A and financing, and brings together stakeholders from across the industry, from banks, asset managers, private equity and advisory firms, from both the City and the Nordics.
Agenda to cover
- The state of the Nordic markets
- The future and scale of opportunity in the Nordics – and keeping up with the U.S.
- The impact of the foreign investment regime
- Are the Nordic currencies killing M&A activity?
- Impact investing
- Nordic consensus model vs. fast paced M&A – a culture clash?
More information to follow.
*NOTE and DISCLAIMER
All sign up for this event is handled by the Swedish Chamber of Commerce in the UK.
Click on the link above and it will take you to the Swedish Chamber of Commerce’s website and booking site. As such your data will be handled by the Swedish Chamber of Commerce in the UK and as such your data is subject to their terms and conditions.
The NBCC team