We are proud to present the agenda for this year’s UT London Conference (view here).
In the document you will find the agenda, a short bio on the speakers, information on the hotel and the addresses for the different locations we are using.
If you would like to participate, you can register here: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are already 90 people confirmed for the conference, and therefore only 10 seats left!
As previously announced, the conference will be held on Thursday 4 April.
Participation to the conference itself and some assistance in facilitating meetings are covered by the UT Project, UT Main Partners Innovation Norway, Sparebank 1 SMN, BDO, E. C. Dahls Eiendom, and UT Partner Marks & Clerk (ie FREE for the participants). Expenses for travel, hotel and dining are to be covered by yourselves.
The program is as follows:
- Wednesday April 3, we have 2 short but very interesting (and free) seminars that you can sign up by responding to this email.
- Marks & Clerk will hold a two hour seminar from 2-4 PM (but with the possibility of an hour’s follow-up for those who wants more information). This will be an interactive seminar focusing on contract law, common pitfalls, different type of contracts and negotiating strategy. The group will review a real contract.
- BDO London (in co-operation with Trondheim) will at the same time hold a seminar targeting the CFO’s and CEO’s of the companies,with a special focus on international financial management, investor related issues, cash flow etc.
- Thursday April 4, the UT Conference is taking place. In the evening there will be social mingling (which has often lead to business).
- Friday 5 April is reserved for individual meetings for the companies. We can assist in setting up some of these meetings for you.
If you have any questions, contact us by e-mail or phone +47 458 31 012 (Vegard) and +47 922 32 759 (Willy).
The London Conference is arranged by UT Prosjektet, Marks & Clerk, Sparebank 1 SMN, BDO and E. C. Dahls Eiendom